Insomnia is the most used word especially among the youths of this generation. But this is a common sleep problem adults have been facing. It is not a disease, some believe it to be a disorder but Insomnia is an outcome of a bad habit. Yes, you have read it correctly. “Bad Habit” is the main cause of Insomnia. What are the bad habits? Are we responsible for facing such issues? What is Insomnia treatment? Insomnia how to cure?
The answer to all these questions lies here in this article. According to various studies, it is observed that 50% of the population suffers from Insomnia. But as we all are fighting the current pandemic and trying our best to fight this COVID we are at our homes. Along with the benefits of staying at home, there are certain negative aspects since our monotonous routines have changed.
Insomnia Treatment: The Causes
The daily activities have changed which are giving rise to stress and worries. With the changing world and advancing, technology people have become too gadget dependent. If we interact with the people of the previous generation we will observe how technology has grasped us from all corners.
We hardly have time for relaxing, for vacations or for spending time with our close ones. Hence the change has affected the mental health of human beings usually giving space to Stress, Depression, and Anxiety. This may be the basis for Insomnia which may lead to searching for Insomnia treatment. This blog will surely throw some light on Insomnia cure.
Insomnia Treatment – Forget the myths of sleeping disorder
There are Insomnia cure remedies. Though coming to Insomnia it is not something to be scared of firstly. If you are considering yourself to be suffering from Insomnia the first step is not to overthink and not to consider it as a disease. Remember Insomnia is just a common sleep problem that most people suffer from.
But yes if this continues you will not be able to have proper sleep. Since sleeping for at least 7-8 hours a day is very vital, having sleep disorder or not being able to get proper sleep will start affecting your mental and physical health which is not at all a good thing.
Well, I will put forward very common examples like few students tend not to sleep before exams due to the stress they take or because they stay awake late studying the night before their exams which is wrong.
- You might get good marks but since ‘Health is Wealth’ this is not the correct pattern to follow. Having proper sleep during exams will give rest to your brain and will help it function well.
- I have seen students doing these and later when exams are over they tend to fall sick. Not just students, people working in various sectors often deal with work pressure and keep on stressing themselves which leads to not having proper sleep.
- Also, adults stressing over domestic issues, and overthinking do not allow them to have proper sleep.
But you know the best insomnia treatment for the best Insomnia cure lies in our hand. I will not ask you to forget stressing or overthinking. But since stress, worry and anxiety are all controllable we cannot avoid them but we can control them and not allow them to affect our mental health.
We come across various positive things but the moment there is certainly something wrong we tend to forget the positive aspects of our lives and start focusing on the negative aspects of our lives. Therefore here are a few tips or remedies for insomnia cure. You yourself will be able to do Insomnia treatment and you probably don’t have to visit a therapist or a doctor only if it’s not too urgent.
The insomnia treatment is not at all a hard act to follow. It’s not an expensive measure that will cost you a thousand pennies. It’s simple and very easy. Scroll down to get easy fixes for your sleeping disorder or as we say ‘Insomnia’
Insomnia Treatment – What are the Signs of Insomnia?
Before believing or considering Insomnia treatment you should know what the ‘Signs of Insomnia’ are. You are not getting proper sleep for a few days or a few weeks, but certainly, you are sleeping on the other time of the day doesn’t mean you are an Insomniac.
Here are a few signs of Insomnia based on which you can get answers to the question “Insomnia how to cure?” – check this
- You will have difficulty in sleeping at night or you might not get sleep at all
- One will feel disturbed while sleeping and might get up in between your sleep frequently
- One will tend to feel weak or tired even after waking up
- You might feel sleepy during the day time
- You will face trouble in focusing or paying attention to your work
So these were few signs of Insomnia. When you feel or experience such symptoms it’s high time you should start the insomnia treatment. Now it’s time to focus on the Insomnia cure, which is not something very hard to do. As you keep reading this it will help you with Insomnia cure or treat insomnia by yourself.
Insomnia Treatment – Quick remedies for Insomnia Cure
- The very first thing you should do is try to heal yourself and stop focusing and stressing yourself on the fact that you are Insomniac and take it lightly.
- The control over your body and mind comes only when you try to bring them to control and the best way to do so is by meditating.
- Yes, every day take out at least 20-30 minutes to meditate. And if you think you have no time to meditate then, just before going to bed do that. This is one way of Insomnia treatment.
- Keep your gadgets away from you before going to bed at night. You might find it difficult in the beginning but slowly you will get used to it. This is one solution to Insmonia how to cure.
- Drink a glass of warm milk with honey or turmeric; in case you are lactose intolerant simply have warm water with honey and some almonds.
- You can have a banana as well and white rice for your dinner if you are suffering from insomnia.
- Do lots of activity at the day time and avoid sleeping or taking a nap at day time.
- Avoid any sort of high caffeine content things before bed.
- Take a shower before going to bed. This may help in Insomnia treatment.
- Listen to white sounds or soft music.
- Keep your room cool and full of mild aroma ( if you are not allergic to any sort of fragrances).
- Also make sure you maintain proper hygiene like keeping your bed sheet, pillow cover, room clean. Also do not forget to brush your teeth. This will help in Insomnia cure.
- Take spas or massage with your choice of aromatic essential oils. This one way of Insomnia how to cure.
Here were quick remedies for Insomnia treatment. I hope this will help you get proper sleep. Even after doing all these, you find it tough to sleep and seek professional help. But do not forget to maintain and follow the above-mentioned remedies. For a better understanding, you can check the video by clicking on the link below. By following these measures say goodbye to Insomnia. Happy sleeping!
If you want to know more about Insomnia click on this Wiki Link here.
This is Adriza and for me, the sword is pen and shield is my voice. Free-spirited and an extrovert. Listening to music, reading books, collecting antiques, and singing definitely. Intrest lies in mystery and history!