The OneOdio Pro 50 and OneOdio Pro 30 wired stereo headphones are the upgraded version of the OneOdio Pro 10 stereo headphones. Well, both Studio Pro 50 Headphone and Pro 30 are much more premium than their predecessor and also expensive. Here, we will share all the details about both these upgraded versions of the Pro 10 stereo headphones.
Read More 👇
OneOdio Pro 50 vs Pro 30 vs Pro 10: Compare
|Parameters||OneOdio Studio Pro 50||OneOdio Studio Pro 30||OneOdio Studio Pro 10|
|Connectivity||Wired Headphone||Wired Headphone||Wired Headphone|
|Sound Quality||Dynamic Bass||Dynamic Bass||Premium and Balanced, Vivacious Highs, Vivid Mids|
|Features||DJ Monitoring, Mastering, Studio Monitoring, Broadcast Mixing, Personal Listening, Tracking, Excellent Audio Quality with deep bass||DJ Monitoring, Mastering, Studio Monitoring, Broadcast Mixing, Personal Listening, Tracking, Excellent Audio Quality with deep bass||DJ Monitoring, Mastering, Studio Monitoring, Broadcast Mixing, Personal Listening, Tracking, Excellent Audio Quality with deep bass|
|Driver||50 mm||50 mm||50 mm|
|Sensitivity||110 dB||110 dB||110 dB|
|Impedance||32 Ohms||32 Ohms||32 Ohms|
|Ear Cups||Premium Soft Ear Cups||Ear Cups made of Protein Leather Memory Foam||Ear Cups of memory foam made of Protein Leather|
|Degree of Earcup Swivel||90 degree both directions||90 degree both directions||90 degree both directions|
|Microphone||In-line mic||In-line mic||In-line mic|
|Price||2,000 – 2,200 INR||3,200 – 3,400 INR||3,500 – 3,800 INR|
OneOdio Pro 50 vs Pro 30 vs Pro 10: Why Purchase OneOdio Pro 30 Studio Monitoring Headphones?
So, if you talk about OneOdio Pro 50 vs Pro 30 vs Pro 10, you need to know about each one individually. The OneOdio Pro 30 is an upgraded version of the OneOdio Pro 10. But overall, the features are similar.
The wired stereo headphone is loaded with the same 50 mm neodymium driver to offer a captivating deep bass audio experience. The OneOdio Studio Pro 30 DJ Monitor headphones are foldable and easy to carry. Some of the other important features are:
- Compatibility: The headphones are compatible with android devices, windows, mac, iPad, iPod, iPhone.
- Build Quality: The design is premium and the body of this stereo headphone is nicely built. The body is made of good quality plastic and the head strap is made of steel.
- Superior Audio with Bass Effect: OneOdio Pro 30’s 50 mm neodymium diver offers audio quality with deep bass. The bass is good and the treble is decent. The high, mid and low are quite clear. The noise cancellation feature is also decent if not great!
- Comfort: The most striking feature of Studio Pro-30 is its comfortability. The premium memory foam is quite comfortable when you are wearing these stereo headphones. The stereo headphone is also lighter than the OneOdio Pro-10.
- Shareport Technology: Also, one can share music from one OneOdio Studio Pro 30 Stereo Headphone to another such headphone in a ‘Daisy Chain’ form.
OneOdio Pro 50 vs Pro 30 vs Pro 10: Is OneOdio Studio Pro 50 Worth Buying?
OneOdio Pro 50 stereo headphones are the high-end versions of OneOdio Pro 10 headsets. There is some difference in quality with its predecessor. Mentioned below are the features of OneOdio Pro 50 Studio stereo headphones.
- Pro 50 Audio Quality: OneOdio Pro 50 is an over-ear headphone that offers a balanced audio quality. The product is loaded with powerful 50mm drivers. The highs, mids, and lows are accurate. It also has decent noise cancellations like Pro 30 and Pro 10.
- Comfort: The comfort level on the Studio Pro-50 stereo headphone is superb. The ear cups are made of superior-quality memory foam. The head strap has good cushioning and the product is light in weight, about 260 grams. The head strap is also extendable to fit your head and over the ear nicely.
- OneOdio Studio Pro 50‘s Foldable Design: This DJ Monitor headphone is foldable and you can carry them along with you easily. The earcups can rotate up to 90 degrees. You can flip the ear cups up to 180 degrees.
- Dual-Duty Cable & No More Adapter: The OneOdio Studio Pro 50 DJ Monitor Headphone comes equipped with a spring cable – 6.35mm and 3.5mm headphone sockets. This will save the trouble of using an extra adapter for the mixer.
- Durability: Like the Pro 10 or Pro 30, the Studio Pro-50 is a durable headphone made of premium plastic and chrome finish.
- Shareport Technology: Also, one can share music from one OneOdio Pro 50 Stereo Headphone to another such headphone in a ‘Daisy Chain’ form.
- OneOdio Pro 50 Mic: The OneOdio Pro 50 Mic is in-line and pretty decent.
What is the difference between OneOdio Pro 50, OneOdio Pro 30, and OneOdio Pro 10?
If we talk about OneOdio Pro 50 vs Pro 30 vs Pro 10, the following points on which each of these headphones is different are mentioned below.
- Comfort and Look: Well, on this parameter, both OneOdio Pro 30 and Pro 50 are ahead. Both are made of premium quality memory foam and also light in weight. This ensures superior comfort while using these stereo headphones.
- Audio Quality: Audio-wise, both OneOdio Pro 10 and Pro 30 are equals. Both offer good sound quality with deep bass. However, the OneOdio Pro 50 is slightly ahead by offering extremely accurate high, mids and lows.
- Price: The OneOdio Pro 10 Price in Amazon is about 2,100 INR (Prices are variable). The OneOdio Pro 30 price on Amazon is about 3,300 INR and the OneOdio Studio Pro 50 is priced at around 3,800 INR on Amazon. To get accurate prices to visit the official website of OneOdio Headphones.
Final Thoughts on OneOdio Pro 50, Pro 30, and Pro 10
Well, both these headphones are superb in quality. But the difference with OneOdio Pro 10 is minimal. The only takeaways are that OneOdio Pro 30 and OneOdio Pro 50 Studio Headphones are slightly more comfortable. Also, only the Pro-50 is slightly better than the other two models in audio quality. Otherwise, the difference is minimal.
The price of OneOdio Pro 30 and Pro 50 is about 1000 to 1500 INR more than OneOdio Pro 10. So, if comfort is in mind and also superb sound quality, you can go for OneOdio Studio Pro 50. Otherwise, OneOdio Pro 10 is good enough to solve your case, that too at a lower price!
Read More 👇
- Why are Oneodio Pro 10 Stereo Headphones a great choice at budget?
- Boult Audio Probass: 15 points to buy this amazing earphone
- How VI Personal Trainer is your Running Coach for amazing fitness?
OneOdio Pro 50 vs Pro 30 vs Pro 10 FAQs
1) Is OneOdio Pro 50 worth purchasing?
Yes this DJ Monitor Stereo Headphone offers superior audio quality and comfort than the Pro 30 and Pro 10.
2) Is OneOdio Pro 30 better than OneOdio Pro 10?
The audio quality is similar. However, the OneOdio Pro 30 is more comfortable than OneOdio Pro 10.
3) If audio quality is my only preferance, should I buy OneOdio Pro 50 or Pro 10 or Pro 30?
Please go for OneOdio Pro 10 as it will save you 1000 INR at least and will offer you superb audio quality. If you are looking for comfort as well, go for OneOdio Pro 50 Studio Headphones. Pro 30 offers similar audio quality as Pro 10 but at 3,000+ INR.
4) OneOdio Pro 50 vs OneOdio Pro 30 vs Pro 10, which one is more costly and better?
The Studio Pro 50 is most costly and better in every way. However, the OneOdio Studio Pro 10 is value for money at a cheaper price. The Studio Pro 30 is good but little expensive compared to its features.